Monday, February 18, 2008

People Never Fail....They Just Give up.

Today, while browsing via blogrolls, I landed to a profile of a guy who is an exception to this world, who is blessed with strong will power. Title is just not a quote to me, I mean it now.

The guy I am talking about is Rajat Mishra, who joined NDA. He had to left the army because he had an accident in which he lost his right hand. Despite of sudden and steep change in his life, rajat dint loose. He decided to learn to write from left hand. Not only he learned to write from left hand, he also cracked GMAT with commendable 740 score. He cracked the interview and joined ISB. Just after 20 days, he found ISB not his cup of tea. He left it and joined IIMA for 2 year mba.

Hats off to you dude. You may find him here.

Now it make sense to me.....People Never Fail, They Just Give up.

No comments: